A new version has been made available and will become available on Google Play and TestFlight!
Because of corona this might take longer than usual.
- A lot has changed internally, expect to have a smoother experience! (See also the Matrix Dart SDK release)
- A new logo is here! Designed by bo_rad!
- Logging in has completely been revamped
- For the initial sync (after login) a splash screen is shown
- Chats in the overview are now separated by two tabs: Chats and channels
- There's now a navigation drawer, which will be filled with useful actions in the future. For now it's just a place to go to Settings
- Message times are now shown on the same line, if possible
- Replies have been redesigned
- Buttons or list tiles that didn't do anything have been removed to avoid confusion
- Image sending has been improved, the image is now shown immediately in the timeline
- Push notifications don't popup when the respectful chat is opened
- Push notifications are now grouped by chat
- Push notifications are hidden when opening the respective chat
- Messages are immediately marked as read, previously was after 2 seconds of having it opened
- Some colors in the dark theme have been altered
- Ability to create a chat has temporarily been removed, it wasn't functioning well and will be completely redone
Issues or suggestions
Follow development in #app:pattle.im!